Weber BBQ Athlone
Welcome to our Weber BBQ sale. Discover our complete assortment of barbecues ranging from Weber, both gas and charcoal. Show your barbecue skills on a sturdy, Weber bbq and surprise your friends and family with dinner at your place. Barbecues are an excellent investment if you fancy eating outside during Summer. Do you have a large garden? Think of building a complete outside kitchen. Do you have a small balcony? Choose for table barbecues, they will fit on every small space on your balcony, roof terrace or patio. Buy barbecue accessories to make the barbecue job easier. With the right tools, the taste will be better and the feeling will be fantastic!
Why should you get a charcoal bbq from Garden Centre Fernhill?
Charcoal BBQs are the most famous BBQs in our assortment. We offer many different styles, colours, and sizes. Find out the many advantages of a Weber charcoal BBQ. One of the main benefits from a charcoal bbq is the smokey flaver it gives to the products you BBQ. This can be fish, meat or even vegetables. Besides the flavour you have a great control of the temperature and can reach a way higher temperature compared to a gas BBQ. A lot of costumers prefer the charcoal BBQ due to the price range and the portability of the barbecue compared to a regular gas BBQ.
We offer many types of Charcoal BBQs, from compact models to more extensive variations. For example, take a look at our Compact Charcoal 57 cm Grill. Do you want to explore more benefits of Charcoal BBQs? Our staff is always happy to give you more information about our products. Enter our webshop, add your favourite model to your cart and purchase online. Give us a call if you need help with anything.
What Weber grill should I buy?
If you’re looking to buy the best Weber BBQ
, here are a few popular models.
- Weber Original 22-Inch Charcoal Barbecue - This traditional charcoal model is one of the most popular grills on the market. It features a sturdy steel construction and a large cooking area that can easily fit 16 burgers.
- Weber Genesis II E-210 Gas Barbecue - This sleek and modern gas barbecue is an excellent choice if you’re looking for a more modern design. It has three burners that can easily accommodate a full meal for 10 guests.
- Weber Mastertouch S-470-SB Gas Barbecue - Another sleek gas model, this grill has four burners and a spacious stainless-steel cooking area. It’s ideal for large family gatherings and parties.
Besides Weber, brands like Grillstream and Ooni have consistently come out with great barbecues, ranging from classic gas BBQs to advanced and super-efficient pizza ovens
. When looking for a new barbecue, look at their products.
What Weber BBQ accessories do I need?
A good barbecue is only as good as its accessories
. After all, the accessories make grilling in your backyard so much easier. Here are a few must-have accessories.
- BBQ Cover - A good-quality barbecue cover will protect your investment from UV damage and dirt. It’s important to keep a cover on your grill when it isn’t in use; otherwise, it can get rusty and covered in ash.
- Thermometer - A good-quality cooking thermometer is a must for any avid griller. It’s important to monitor your meat to ensure that it’s cooked through thoroughly.
- Gloves - When handling hot coals, it’s important to protect your hands with heavy-duty grill gloves. This will help prevent burns and other injuries.
- Long-handled Spatula - A long-handled spatula is one of the most crucial accessories you can own. It’s ideal for flipping burgers, steaks, and other foods over an open flame.
- Long-handled Fork - A long-handled fork is another excellent tool for flipping foods and turning the grill’s food racks.
Which is the best Weber BBQ to buy?
Once you understand the different types of barbecues and the essential features to consider, it’s time to pick out the best grill for your needs. The following tips will help you select the right grill for your backyard. First, consider the cost; The first thing you’ll want to do is decide how much you’re willing to spend. Be mindful that barbecue grills aren’t cheap, but they last for years, making it an investment worth making. Consider your cooking needs as well; if you’re cooking for a large group, you’ll want to find a grill that can handle much food. On the other hand, if you’re cooking for just a few people, you’ll want a model that’s compact and easy to use. Finally, consider your cooking style; You’ll also want to consider your grilling style. Do you prefer quick searing or long, slow cooking? This will help narrow down your search.
Visit Garden Centre Fernhill for the best BBQ's in whole Ireland
You’ll find the best Weber BBQ models at Fernhill, your local garden centre. Shopping online to compare prices and find exclusive deals and offers is also a good idea. You must consider your needs and budget when shopping for the best Weber BBQ. It’s also helpful to understand the different types of grills on the market. Once you do, finding the perfect barbecue will be easy. And if you are looking for some inspiration for your next BBQ, you can find ideas and inspiration for recipes or ask our friendly and knowledgeable staff for help. See you soon at Fernhill!