|An Post Delivery (Seeds & Small Books)||€1.50|
|Standard Delivery per parcel*||€6.50|
|*Parcels up to 30kg or within dimensions volume|
|*Free delivery over €70 on standard items (excludes large/bulky items)|
|*Multiple purchases qualify for combined delivery|
|Pallet Delivery (Large or Bulky items)**||€50|
|**Furniture, large BBQs|
- The above rates are for delivery within the island of Ireland. Delivery to other countries can be quoted by contacting [email protected] or via telephone on +353 90 6475574. International delivery rates will be available very shortly.
- Standard Delivery is FREE on orders over €70*
- All standard deliveries will be completed within 3-5 working days via Fastway Couriers. Any delay to this delivery time, the customer will be notified by our warehouse.
- The above charges are applicable to online orders. An in-store delivery charge will vary and calculated on a case by case basis.
- Only mainland Ireland addresses qualify for free delivery.
- Furniture & Large Items – €50 Delivery
- Furniture orders will be delivered to you via the Pallet network. Please allow 3-5 days for this service, the courier will contact the customer prior to delivery. Note these are kerbside deliveries and delivery must be signed for.
- We use reliable postal and delivery services. However, we shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the parcels or pallets within the estimated timescales.
- Upon delivery of your goods, you must inspect them for damage, then sign to advise they are in a satisfactory condition. If you believe these goods are damaged in any way then you should, please refuse the delivery.
- If you chose to accept delivery and the product is damaged then based on our terms and conditions you will not be able to return the product and we will not be able to refund your order. If the fault is only noticeable during or after assembly then under these circumstances the item would be classed as returnable.
- Please read our Return Policy to return your goods and receive a refund, repair or replaceable product.
- Gift Cards will be dispatched within 24 hours of order and can be personalised with a message if requested at the time of order.
- All Gift Card orders are sent with An Post postal service.
- Gift Cards cannot be returned once purchased and cannot be exchanged for cash or other gift cards.
- We cannot take responsibility for any gift cards that are lost, stolen or used by someone other than your recipient after delivery. Make sure your recipient has received their gift card, as it is their responsibility to keep the Gift Card safe.
CLICK & COLLECT
- Can’t wait for delivery? Why not try our FREE Click & Collect service? Simply make your purchase online and collect it at our garden centre in Athlone.
- Our staff will contact you by email/phone when your order is ready for collection. (Please allow 24 hours minimum)
- During Covid: when collecting your item, please continue to our collection points as outlined in our car park and call the store via the number provided at the collection point. We will then load into your car as required while maintaining distance.
- This service is available in store from 9 am – 6 pm on Monday – Saturday (no collections on Sundays).
- Please note: orders can only be collected from the store where the stock is currently available.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
How do I return an item I have received from Fernhill but no longer want?
- If you have ordered and received an item that you no longer want, you can send it back to Fernhill.
- Just call our Customer Service team on 090 6475574 or email [email protected].
- You must inform us within 7 days of receiving your order. We will then email you with a returns form to be printed, completed and attached to the item that you want to return. You then have two weeks (14 days) to ensure that the item is received by us, after this time period we will not be able to accept it.
- Once we have received the item back within the timescale advised, we will inspect it to ensure that the item is not damaged and in a re-sellable condition.
- We will issue a credit note for the value of your purchase (excluding delivery costs).
Can I return goods that have been assembled to Fernhill?
- Regrettably, if goods have been assembled then the item cannot be returned to us as it will not be classed as in a resalable condition. All items should be checked for faults before the goods are assembled, if the fault is only noticeable during or after assembly then under these circumstances the item would be classed as returnable.
If I require a replacement of my damaged or faulty product, what should I do?
- We will attempt to rectify any faults that occur within 12 months* from the date of purchase. * Subject to change due to manufacturer guarantee.
- For damaged goods please contact us within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Phone us on 090 6475574 to arrange a FREE collection.
- We’ll usually offer you a replacement, repair or full refund for faulty or damaged goods.
- Products must be accompanied by your proof of purchase.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you would like to return your item to Fernhill store in person, please ensure that you take your delivery paperwork with you to help us to quickly process your refund.