Weber Charcoal BBQ
Are you looking for a charcoal BBQ? Take a look at our Weber charcoal bbq range below or visit our centre in Athlone.
How to light a BBQ
- Make sure your BBQ stands in an open space.
- Use a chimney starter set to fasten the process.
- Use good-quality charcoals or briquettes and fill the chimney.
- Add wood chips between the charcoals or briquettes.
- Light the wood chips in different places and wait for the flames to heat up the charcoals or briquettes.
- After about ten minutes, you see the coals starting to glow. Pour out the coals and spread them out.
Advantages of a charcoal BBQ
Charcoal BBQs are the most famous BBQs in our assortment. We offer many different styles, colours, and sizes. Find out the many advantages of a charcoal BBQ:
- Smokey BBQ-flavour
- Great control of temperature
- Reach a higher temperature than gas BBQs
- Less expensive
- More portable
We offer many types of Charcoal BBQs, from compact models to more extensive variations. For example, take a look at our Charcoal 57cm Grill. Do you want to explore more benefits of Charcoal BBQs? Our staff is always happy to give you more information about our products. Enter our webshop, add your favourite model to your cart and purchase online. Give us a call if you need help with anything.
The Best Charcoal BBQ
Are you curious about what's the best charcoal barbecue to buy? Fernhill offers a wide range of traditional barbecues to give you that ultimate grill feeling and delicious smoke tasted food. Charcoal barbecues are lit with briquettes or charcoal, which adds a tasty smoky flavour to your food. If you prefer using your barbecue instant, a gas bbq may be better for you. Do you want to know what charcoal bbq to buy? Here's our simple guide to help you find the perfect match:
- Cooking for large groups? Choose one with a large grill, like Weber BBQ Master Touch GBS Premium. Don't have a huge budget, but if you want the best you can get, choose the Weber BBQ Compact Charcoal 57cm Grill Black.
- Want to take your bbq to the park? Choose a portable charcoal barbecue that you can take anywhere like the Weber Go Anywhere Charcoal BBQ.
- Best budget buy? The Weber BBQ Compact Kettle Black is one of our best-sold charcoal barbecues.
Charcoal BBQ Cover
To make your bbq last longer, it's important you take care of your bbq the right way. We recommend buying a cover to protect your best grill friend from sun, rain, snow and moisture. Weber covers are made of a waterproof fabric that still breathes. When you've finished using your bbq, make sure you clean it before you place the cover over it. Browse through our range and find the bbq cover that fits yours.