The Grillstream barbecue utilises a unique, patented technology that streams away most of the fats and juices from meat. Enjoy your healthy great tasting food with flavour.
Grillstream Hybrid BBQ’s
Grillstream hybrid barbecues are BBQs that combine the benefits of both gas and charcoal grilling. They typically have a gas burner to start the coals and provide a heat source and a separate cooking area with a charcoal grill. This allows you to use the convenience of gas to create the BBQ, get the coals heated up quickly, and then switch to cooking with charcoal to add flavour to your food.
Benefits of a Grillstream barbecue
One of the main benefits of Grillstream hybrid barbecues is that they offer the best of both worlds: the convenience of gas grilling and the flavour of charcoal grilling. They are also generally easier to use and cleaner than traditional charcoal BBQs, as the gas burner helps to reduce the amount of ash and smoke produced. Grillstream hybrid barbecues are a good choice for people who want the convenience of gas grilling but also want to add the flavour of charcoal to their food.
Cooking with your Grillstream Hybrid BBQs
Using a Grillstream hybrid BBQ is generally quite simple and follows the same basic steps as any other BBQ. Here are the general steps for using a Grillstream hybrid BBQ:
- Assemble the BBQ, ensuring all the parts are securely in place.
- Turn on the gas burner and adjust the temperature according to your desired cooking temperature. This will help heat the coals and get them ready for cooking.
- Once the coals are heated, spread them out evenly over the charcoal grill area.
- Place your food on the cooking grate and close the lid. Adjust the temperature as needed by adjusting the gas burner and the vents on the BBQ.
- Cook your food until it is done to your liking, turning it occasionally to ensure even cooking.
- When you are finished cooking, turn off the gas burner and allow the coals to cool down before disposing of them.
- Clean the BBQ to keep it in good working order.
Cleaning your Grillstream Gas BBQ
Cleaning a Grillstream gas BBQ is essential to ensure it is in good working order and to prevent the build-up of grease and other residues that can affect the taste of your food. Here are a few steps for cleaning a Grillstream gas BBQ:
First, ensure the BBQ is cool, and the gas supply is turned off. Remove any large debris from the cooking grates and the drip pan, and dispose of it in the trash. Then, use a grill brush or a scraper to remove any stuck-on food or grease from the cooking grates. Wipe down the exterior of the BBQ with a damp cloth to remove any dirt or debris.
Clean the drip pan with warm water and dish soap, using a scrub brush to remove any stuck-on grease. Then rinse the pan thoroughly and dry it before returning it to the BBQ. If your Grillstream gas BBQ has a built-in grease management system, such as a grease tray or a grease cup, clean these components as well. Finally, reassemble the BBQ and make sure all the parts are securely in place before turning the gas supply back on and using the BBQ again.