Looking for a Weber charcoal BBQ? Take a look at our range below or visit our centre in Athlone.
How to light a BBQ
Follow this easy step-by-step guide to light a Weber Charcoal BBQ. We offer different products to light a Weber Charcoal BBQ.
- Make sure your BBQ stands in an open space.
- Use a chimney starter set to fasten the process.
- Use good-quality charcoals or briquettes and fill the chimney.
- Add wood chips between the charcoals or briquettes.
- Light the wood chips in different places and wait for the flames to heat up the charcoals or briquettes.
- After about ten minutes, you see the coals starting to glow. Pour out the coals and spread them out.
Advantages of a charcoal BBQ
Charcoal BBQs are the most famous BBQs in our assortment. We offer many different styles, colours, and sizes. Find out the many advantages of a charcoal BBQ:
- Smokey BBQ-flavour
- Great control of temperature
- Reach a higher temperature than gas BBQs
- Less expensive
- More portable
We offer many types of Charcoal BBQs, from compact models to more extensive variations. For example, take a look at our Compact Charcoal 57 cm Grill. Do you want to explore more benefits of Charcoal BBQs? Our staff is always happy to give you more information about our products. Enter our webshop, add your favourite model to your cart and purchase online. Give us a call if you need help with anything.